The WGE Difference
What sets us apart?
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- We have been members of the Better Business Bureau since 1994, longer than almost every other local contractor, and are in good standing.
- San Jose and the surrounding communities are important to WGE electricians and their families. We individually contribute time and resources to help make it a better place to live.
Personalized Service and Flexible Scheduling
- We accommodate the needs of our clients and strive to always be prompt so people are not left waiting unnecessarily. Our customers, busy local professionals, place a high value on expedient service. Often we can assess, quote, start and finish your job the very same day you call us.
Clear and Concise Communication
- We are easy to talk with and understand the electrical needs you present. Our electricians make every attempt to practice proactive communication for good customer relations and competency in completing your project.
Trained and Professional Electricians
- Our electricians are well trained to handle the work in which we specialize. Additionally, our work is installed in a safe, secure, neat and workman-like manner.
No Subcontractor Electricians
- Our electricians are our own employees, not subcontractors. We fully back our work, and if something does go wrong, we’ll be back to correct it in a timely manner. Many other electrical contractors save expenses by having independent electricians do their work, endangering you, the homeowner, should something go wrong.
Fully Licensed in California and Your City
- WGE is fully licensed in the State of California as well as the cities in which we work, including San Jose, Santa Clara, Cupertino, Campbell, Sunnyvale, Saratoga, Los Gatos, Los Altos, and Mountain View. This ensures that our company is legal and completely legitimate. You can report unlicensed contractors here.
Fully Insured and Bonded
- WGE is fully insured and bonded. This means that if someone is injured on your job, you will not be liable for medical costs and lost wages, because our Workers Compensation Insurance covers this.
Quality Work Done Right The First Time
- While we don’t claim to be the least expensive, we do offer great quality and service at a fair and reasonable price. It is not always true that the lowest bid will save you money. It costs a little more to provide the quality, expertise, and peace-of-mind you expect and deserve.
“WGE Sets Standards as High as Your Own”
- Our Mission Statement furthers states our goals in achieving customer satisfaction.