At Willow Glen Electric, the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and employees is our top priority.
To help minimize the spread of Coronavirus, we ask that if someone in your household is sick with sore throat, fever, or cough, please allow us to reschedule your work for a future time.
“Electricians… who provide services that are necessary to maintaining the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences” are exempt from Santa Clara County’s Shelter In Place Order from 3/16/2020 [§10.f.ix]. In our efforts to provide you with a safe customer experience, WGE is taking the following proactive precautions to ensure our team is following current CDC recommendations, keeping both you and the WGE team safe:
- Our team members have been instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well or have been in close contact with a sick individual.
- Our field staff’s temperatures are being taken each morning to verify health.
- Every van is equipped with sanitizer wipes, face masks, latex gloves, and hand sanitizer for easy-use.
- 100% digital payments (Credit Card, Square Cash, etc.) eliminate the need for checks and cash.
- At the end of your project, our team will use sanitizer wipes on the electrical panels, appliances, chargers, etc.
- At the end of each day, each team will wipe down their van with sanitizer wipes.
- Our field staff will practice appropriate Social Distancing and have been advised to not shake hands or have close contact with customers. Please know this is not a lack of courtesy, but rather a sign of respect for your well-being.
As some of our office staff will be working remotely, please be patient when calling or messaging. (Please forgive any children’s noises in the background!)
We are closely monitoring the situation as it evolves and presents its unique challenges.
We thank you for your understanding and for standing with us for the good of all!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.